[Linux-aus] Re: LinMagAu - Calendar

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Wed Jun 11 10:29:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 07:58:24AM +1000, Pia Smith wrote:

> Excellent idea :) The calendar looks great Kim!

Thanks.. what about we add the meetings of the LA committee to it ?

I have added the SLPWA committee meeting, for info so people can
know when things they have sumitted to the SLPWA get discussed etc..
SLPWA don't hold public type meetings, but this seemed like a good
way to at least show the community they are around and active.

Be happy to do the same for LinuxAust, but need some dates :)

Kim