Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Fri Feb 14 09:44:01 UTC 2003

Original reply sent to the wrong list.. ie Allies..

Suggestion regards Jobs Site :)

Kim

----- Forwarded message from Kimberly Shelt <kim at linmagau.org> -----

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:01:08 -0800
From: Kimberly Shelt <kim at linmagau.org>
To: allies at lists.linux.org.au

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 04:33:05PM +1100, Pia Smith wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Mailing lists README :)
"snips"

> Also there is a job database at http://www.linux.org.au/jobs/ It is
> currently not being used very much, but it is an excellent way for job
> posters and job seekers to meet without having to go through the usual
> pimps ;) It will soon look a lot better, so please spread the word it is
> there, and hopefully it could grow to be a valuable resource for the
> community. We would like to reconstruct it to be more useful, so if
> there is anyone interested in working on this task, please let me know.

It would be good to have two sections..
ie Jobs available..  and People looking for jobs..

thus folks could post their info/cv's
and use it as a link in all the other databases we all use whilst
trying to find work, and thereby increasing traffic on the la site ?

Kim

----- End forwarded message -----