[Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held (fwd)

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Tue Feb 4 11:54:02 UTC 2003

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 02:15:57PM +1030, David Lloyd wrote:
> Gary,
> > Get constructive or PISS OFF!

New Linux Australia motto? Someone was asking for t-shirts, right?

> I feel like singing again:
> "I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky..."

If you really want to get constructive suggestions on this list, you're
more likely to encourage them by setting an example. Fight fire with
water, and all that.

ObOnTopic: I'd like to again request an explanation of LA's liabilities,
said to be on the order of $40,000.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''