Re: [Linux-aus] Legal Eagle question

Heh,

> Hrm, that might be bad. Aren't you a KDE fan? If Canopy go down, some
> protection of Trolltech may disappear. Sure, we don't agree with what SCO
> are doing, but let's not wish their fate on Canopy just yet (or, at least
> until the smoke clears). :-)

It's all a complex web of who does what. If Canopy also attempt something to
the effect of: "You couldn't have made a desktop like KDE without stealing
IP from Microsoft Windows [whom Canopy somehow have acquired]." then KDE's
gotten landed with the same stupid problem.

*sigh*

It's all too confusing if one asks me.

DSL

--
Ce soir je vais coucher avec un chouchou!
 Oh la la!