[Lias] linux kernel security patches

Robert McLeay ches at perlboy.org
Mon Mar 31 09:11:02 UTC 2003

The kernel would be the bit that I'd be least worried about, personally.

If you've got any student at your school who's able to exploit kernel
level holes like that, you probably want them to have root, as you'll
get a really secure box. Hacker pride (as most crackers - not s'kiddiots
- are also hackers) :)

Robert.