[Lias] Thanks for help re Proxy

Jonathon Coombes jon at cybersite.com.au
Fri Mar 28 12:05:01 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 14:16, Andrew Dorrell wrote:
> Les I think this is a great idea and would encourage you to do it.
> Perhaps if one of us could setup a wiki-web (see fr example
> http://www.twiki.org or http://phpwiki.sourceforge.net/) this would
> provide an effective means for having such documentation maintained by
> the whole community?

A great idea, but could I suggest another alternative for the
Wiki software. The one I would recommend is
http://tikiwiki.sourceforge.net. It is very actively developed,
provides extensive value-add features to the wiki, and I have
used it in a number of projects myself :)

If interested, I can setup a site for people to use.

Regards,
Jonathon