[Lias] Thanks for help re Proxy

Robert McLeay ches at perlboy.org
Thu Mar 27 19:44:02 UTC 2003

Hi all,

Sounds really good.

I don't know whether the time and investment in setting up an new system
would be worth it to be honest.

I'd suggest that for mail/web/mysql/dns that you grab a copy of
single-domain (freeware) PSA from www.plesk.com .

I admin shared hosting servers to keep the food/beer flowing, and Plesk
is a dream to install/run/admin/manage, compared to Ensim/CPanel
(please, please, please, don't use CPanel - urrgggh - fixing it all
arvo)

Sounds and looks like a really idea.

Robert.