[Lias] Qmail multiple domains

Toby Kerrison tobyk at ofgs.nsw.edu.au
Tue Jun 3 15:59:02 UTC 2003

I currently have qmail running on a machine accepting student mail. Lets
call it studentdomain.com

I have another internal machine running Exchange 2000

What I would like to do is the following:

Continue having student mail delivered to studentdomain.com which
processes it locally

Modify the mx records so that the staffdomain also points to the box
running qmail

Have it delegate mail for this domain to the exchange 2000 box

I would figure that I would have to modify

/var/qmail/control/smtproutes
/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains

but not exactly sure what I would need to do and if I would need to do
anything else.

Would appreciate any tips.

Regards
Toby Kerrison