[Lias] squid

Simon Bryan sbryan at olmc.nsw.edu.au
Thu Apr 10 12:40:01 UTC 2003

That should work for FQDN sites, actually the squid.conf file has quite an
extensive 'comment' on acl's and is the best place to read the info.
Also note that if you have a lrage list of sites then put them in a file and
then use the file in the acl. Don't forget to reconfigure squid when you
make changes.

best of all have a look at Dans Guaridan as an alternative to the acl rules
in Squid ( works with Squid), it is a very good content filter as well as
blocking known sites etc.
http://dansguardian.org

Cheers