[Lias] Linux courses

Paul Baumgarten paul at kcc.wa.edu.au
Fri Nov 22 11:33:01 UTC 2002

Alan:

I don't know where you live... but a great place to start... and to
network with other linux people... would be the Linux Conference
Australia 2003 which is coming up in January.  It'll be in Perth.  Goto
http://linux.conf.au/ for more info.  Otherwise ask your local LUG
(http://www.linux.org.au/usergroups/) what training they are aware of in
your area.

Regards