[Lias] Linux courses

Alan Byrne alan.byrne at burnsie.com.au
Fri Nov 22 11:17:01 UTC 2002

Hello everybody,

I’ve been running redhat for about 3 weeks and I am very impressed with it.
But the problem is, I have no idea what I am doing.  I have a very strong
windows background, but when it comes to Linux I am absolutely lost.

My question is:  Does anyone know where I can learn how to use linux?  I
want to learn how to do hardcore things like setting up apache, squid and
use scripts.  Are there courses available that will start off with the
basics and end with in the advanced stuff?  Or a combination of courses?  I’
m not very good when it comes to learning from a book or from an online
curriculum, instructor led would be best.

Thanks in advance,

Alan Byrne