[lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2021 - Ticket Sales Now Open

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Tue Nov 24 11:33:28 AEDT 2020

We are pleased to announce that ticket sales for linux.conf.au 2021 have
now launched!

This year the conference is taking place online, worldwide, from
Saturday 23 to Monday 25 January. Saturday 23 January will be a day of
Miniconfs, followed by two days of main conference on Sunday 24 and
Monday 25 January.

The online format means we can offer tickets at a lower price to
previous years. This does mean that there are no Early Bird tickets.
Jump onto your dashboard (https://linux.conf.au/dashboard/) to secure
yours today.

Prices

* Miniconf Only (Saturday only pass): $25
* Student/Concession: $30
* Hobbyist: $70
* Professional: $125
* Contributor: $300

For full details and inclusions, take a look at the tickets page
(https://linux.conf.au/attend/tickets/). All prices are AUD, including
GST.

Swag badges on offer for first 200 registrants

Have you heard about our awesome conference swag badges
(https://linux.conf.au/attend/swag-badge/)?
We have 200 available (Australia only, sorry!) which we'll be posting
out in December. It's first in, best dressed, so if you'd like to score
one of these cool gadgets you'll need to book your conference ticket
before December 1 2020.

Pick your own LCA2021 branded merchandise

If you've attended linux.conf.au in the past you know we usually hand
out branded t-shirts. Since we've moved online for 2021 we can't do
this, so we wanted to produce something special. This year you can get
the logo placed on a whole bunch of items through our RedBubble store
(https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/61494974). You can buy branded phone
cases, face masks, t-shirts, socks and lots more. (Sae Ra, our
conference chair, really wants someone to buy the shower curtain!)

Volunteering

If you are keen to volunteer at the conference you can apply today. As
linux.conf.au is a community-focused, grassroots conference, it requires
the support of volunteers. Please see the volunteers page
(https://linux.conf.au/attend/volunteer/) for full details.

But wait... there's more! (and no it's not steak knives!)

We are also announcing Miniconfs!

We are so pleased to announce that we have decided on our Miniconfs for
this year. This was a VERY competitive year as we only have 4 slots
available and we received many more submissions. We really wished that
we could accept all of our Miniconfs but due to the shorter conference
schedule we haven't been able to accommodate.

Your Miniconfs for 2021 are:

* Open Hardware
* Kernel
* Systems Administration
* GO GLAM

Their Call for Miniconf Sessions is open now! This is also available via
your Dashboard. We are really looking forward to seeing some great talks
at Miniconfs this year. Check out the details at
https://linux.conf.au/programme/miniconfs/.

If you have any questions about ticket sales or anything to do with
linux.conf.au 2021, you can contact us via email at
contact at lca2021.linux.org.au.

---
Read this online at https://lca2021.linux.org.au/news/ticket-sales-open/