[lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2020 - Conference schedule now available

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Wed Oct 23 08:24:45 AEDT 2019

We are proud to announce the conference schedule for linux.conf.au 2020.

The Session Selection Committee and Organising Team have pulled together
an exciting schedule for linux.conf.au 2020. The first two days include
12 miniconfs covering an array of interesting subject areas. Following
this, we will be running 80 talks plus eight tutorials across Wednesday,
Thursday and Friday of the main conference.
The sessions cover a wide variety of topics, including open source
software, open hardware, Linux kernel, documentation and community. This
is overlayed with our theme for linux.conf.au 2020 of "Who's Watching",
focusing on security, privacy and ethics.

You can now read the full schedule at https://linux.conf.au/schedule/.

Miniconfs

As you know, we will be running 12 miniconfs across the Monday and
Tuesday of linux.conf.au 2020. All of the miniconfs are currently
accepting proposals for sessions, so we encourage you to submit some
talks today.
You have until Sunday 8 December Anywhere on Earth (AoE) to submit your
proposal. If you require additional time to make arrangements to attend
the conference, please submit your proposal by Sunday 17 November to be
considered for early acceptance.

Details of our miniconfs and call for sessions can be found at
https://linux.conf.au/programme/miniconfs/

Tickets

Now is a great time to purchase your tickets to linux.conf.au 2020!
Tickets are on sale now, with early bird prices still available until
the end of the month.
Get in quick to make sure you do not miss out.

Tickets are available at https://linux.conf.au/attend/tickets/

If you have any questions about the schedule or anything to do with
linux.conf.au 2020, you can contact us via email at
contact at lca2020.linux.org.au.

linux.conf.au 2020 Organising Team

---
Read this online at