[lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2020 - Ticket Sales Open

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Fri Oct 4 08:59:16 AEST 2019

The linux.conf.au 2020 organising team is pleased to announce that
ticket sales for linux.conf.au 2020 have now launched!

Early bird tickets are available now until the end of October 2019 or
when the allocation is exhausted, whichever comes first. Prices and
inclusions are available on the website
(https://linux.conf.au/attend/tickets/). You can buy your ticket now via
your dashboard (https://linux.conf.au/dashboard/).

I have a few key pieces of information to share with everyone.

Children

We will once again have childcare services available for children at the
conference. For younger children, there will be a kids club and
childminding service throughout the week on-site at the Gold Coast
Convention and Exhibition Centre. We are looking to run a code club for
older children, with details still being confirmed.

Both of these will be free to attend, with parents paying for additional
activities, if appropriate. If you would like to take advantage of this,
please include details on your attendee form during the registration
process.

Accommodation

We have secured discount codes for a range of local hotels to help make
accommodation more affordable. As the conference is on during the school
holidays, we recommend booking accommodation soon. Details of the
discount codes can be found on the accommodation page
(https://linux.conf.au/attend/accommodation/).

Volunteering

If you are looking to volunteer at the conference you can apply to be a
volunteer today. As linux.conf.au is a community-focused, grassroots
conference, it requires the support of volunteers to make the week
possible. Please see the volunteers
(https://linux.conf.au/attend/volunteer/) page for full details.

If you have any questions about ticket sales or anything to do with
linux.conf.au 2020, you can contact us via email at
contact at lca2020.linux.org.au.

We look forward to seeing you at linux.conf.au 2020 in January.

linux.conf.au 2020 Organising Team

-⁠-⁠-⁠