[lca-announce] Child minding services for linux.conf.au 2018

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Fri Dec 29 16:47:24 AEDT 2017

The LCA2018 team are pleased to announce that we will have a child
minding option in place for the duration of linux.conf.au 2018 from
22-26 January.

Please note that although we have not been able to find a sponsor, we
are subsidising the cost of this childcare. The cost is only $30/day for
the first child from a family and $15/day for any subsequent children in
a family unit.

The child minding facility will be located nearby to the conference in
Mountain St and will be staffed by qualified professionals. The service
will be available from 8am to 6pm each day.

Payment can be made through our online system
(https://rego.linux.conf.au/tickets/category/11), and you will need to
also register your children with our provider, Charlton Brown -
instructions are on the registration site.

We do realise that this announcement has come very close to the
conference - we were holding off in the hope that we would be able to
secure a sponsor for this service. As it is we have made the decision to
offer this at a subsidised rate.

If you haven't secured your ticket for the conference yet time is
running out to do so. We look forward to seeing everyone in just a few
weeks!

Regards

Bruce Crawley, James Polley and the LCA2018 team