[lca-announce] Where do I meet the airport bus on Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st January?

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Fri Jan 29 13:36:47 AEDT 2016

Hi everyone,

As you're already aware, we're providing buses from Melbourne
Tullamarine (MEL) and Avalon (AVV) airports to meet you on Saturday 30th
and Sunday 31st <https://linux.conf.au/about/buses>.

To further assist you, we're providing further information on where to
catch the buses.

    Where do I catch the bus at the airport?

      At Melbourne Tullamarine (MEL)

/This is where most people are arriving. If you're not sure which
airport you're flying into, it's very likely to be this one!/

Volunteers in bright orange t-shirts will be roaming the airport. Look
for the Volunteers in the bright orange t-shirts! The buses will depart
from Bus Zone "L" (L for Lima) outside the international terminal. Bus
zone L is coloured blue in this map.
<http://melbourneairport.com.au/for-business/commercial-vehicles/ground-transport-operators.html>

      At Avalon Airport (AVV)

Look for the Volunteers in the bright orange t-shirts in the Arrivals
lounge. They will guide you to the bus.

On behalf of the conference team, we'd like to take this opportunity to
wish you safe travels to Geelong, and we're delighted to host you in our
home city. We're sure you'll have a wonderful time, and we can't wait to
share what's going to be an amazing conference experience with you.

With kind regards,
The linux.conf.au 2016 Geelong - LCA By the Bay Team