[lca-announce] LCA2016 Optiver Diversity Programme Announced

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Wed Nov 11 19:53:15 AEDT 2015

The organisers of linux.conf.au 2016, in partnership with Optiver, are
very proud to announce our diversity programme for 2016!

LCA2016 and Optiver are proud to be able to support diversity in our
community. The Optiver Diversity Programme is intended to ensure that
linux.conf.au continues to be a safe, open, and welcoming conference for
everyone.  Together with Optiver the programme has been developed to
assist delegates from under-represented cohorts who contribute to the
Open Source community but, without financial assistance, would not be
able to attend LCA2016.

For more information please see our Optiver Diversity Programme page:
https://linux.conf.au/register/diversity

Potential Delegates and Speakers are encouraged to remain up to date
with conference news through one of the following channels;

Website:http://lcabythebay.org.au

Twitter: @linuxconfau, hashtag #lca2016

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/lcabythebay

Google+:https://www.google.com/+LcabythebayOrgAu

Lanyrd:http://lanyrd.com/2016/linuxconfau/

IRC: #linux.conf.au on freenode.net

Email: info at lcabythebay.org.au

Announce mailing
list:http://lists.linux.org.au/mailman/listinfo/lca-announce

We warmly encourage you to forward this announcement to technical
communities you may be involved in.