[lca-announce] Would anyone like to run the traditional 'Beginners' session on Sunday 31st January?

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Wed Dec 30 14:38:25 AEDT 2015

Good afternoon awesome folk,

Firstly, we trust you and your loved ones had a wonderful holiday, and
we wish you all the best for the upcoming New Year.

As many may know, the Founder of linux.conf.au, Rusty Russell, normally
does a 'Welcome' session for first timers to linux.conf.au. This year,
due to an impending new family arrival, Rusty won't be able to do the
Sunday Welcome session.

Do we have any takers to deliver the session instead? The session is
intended for those new to linux.conf.au to get a handle on what the
conference is about, and what to expect.

With kind regards,

Your awesome LCA2016 conference crew