[lca-announce] Miniconf CFP: Developer, Testing, Release and Continuous Integration Automation

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Mon Oct 28 13:44:32 EST 2013

This is the Call for Papers for the linux.conf.au 2014 (Perth, Western
Australia) miniconf "Developer, Testing, Release and Continuous
integration Automation".

This miniconf is all about improving the way we produce, collaborate,
test and release software.

We want to cover tools and techniques to improve the way we work
together to produce higher quality software:

- code review tools and techniques (e.g. gerrit)
- continuous integration tools (e.g. jenkins)
- CI techniques (e.g. gated trunk, zuul)
- testing tools and techniques (e.g. subunit, fuzz testing tools)
- release tools and techniques: daily builds, interacting with
  distributions, ensuring you test the software that you ship.

All sessions are 30 minutes unless there is prior arrangement. Typically
there is a VGA plug at the front of the room but if you have any
specialized A/V requirements please enter them as notes at the end and
we'll see what we can do.

The CFP will close on November 20th with notifications going out over
the following 1-2 weeks.

Submit here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JqVPlVsaJE5we5TqY0fKcOp8Djn430mUu5NjFASFBug/viewform

--