[lca-announce] LCA2013 and Parents

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Wed Jan 2 16:55:07 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

We're only a couple of weeks out from the conference now, so we're in
the process of putting the finishing touches on our child care plans for
linux.conf.au. We're really pleased that we're able to offer free child
care this year, in a dedicated room close to the conference, by
qualified professional child carers.

If you missed the announcement, you can read it on our blog here:
https://team.linux.conf.au/wordpress/2012/12/11/kids-and-conferences/

Child care announcements from now on will only be going to the Parents
mailing list
(http://lists.lca2013.linux.org.au/mailman/listinfo/parents_lists.lca2013.linux.org.au
). If you'll be at the conference with children, whether or not you
think you'll be requiring childcare, you really need to be on the
mailing list to work out what's happening. We understand that sometimes
having children can be like conducting a full-scale military operation,
so the list is also the place for you to chat, ask child-care related
questions of the organisers, and generally coordinate your movements.

Looking forward to seeing you (and the kids!) at the party!

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Still
Director linux.conf.au 2013

Canberra 28 January 2013 to 2 February 2013