[lca-announce] Volunteer at LCA2013!

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Wed Oct 31 20:58:23 EST 2012

Hi.

The most common question I've gotten recently is "how do I help out with
LCA?", which is fantastic. One of the most tangible ways you can help is
by volunteering -- volunteers are vital to the conference and there are
heaps of things which need to be done including AV operations, directing
traffic, and moving things.

Even better, volunteers get free entrance to the conference, although it
should be noted that we expect them to be helping run the event, and not
attending sessions. We'll try very hard to get volunteers to sessions
they're interested in, but we can't make guarantees.

If that sounds like something you might be interested in, I encourage
you to complete the volunteer expression of interest form, which we've
cunningly hidden at https://lca2013.linux.org.au/about/volunteers

Thanks,
Mikal

--
Michael Still
Director linux.conf.au 2013

Canberra 28 January 2013 to 2 February 2013