[lca-announce] Discounted Airtrain fares for lca2011 attendees

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Sun Jan 9 00:44:28 EST 2011

Greetings all,

To make the life a little easier for lca2011 delegates travelling to
and from Brisbane, we've arranged discounted Airtrain fares of just
$15 return from the Brisbane airport to the CBD. This ticket would
normally cost AUD$28.00, and there's little chance of you finding a
taxi to get you from the airport to the city for $7.50.

The discounted Airtrain ticket is usable from either the Brisbane
Domestic or International terminal stations, to the Brisbane CBD, and
as far as South Brisbane Station. As a return, it will also get you
back to the Airport from the CBD too.

This offer is available to all lca2011 delegates who've registered.
You'll need to log in to the lca2011 site to see the relevant wiki
page, and download and print the Airtrain conference discount letter:

   https://conf.linux.org.au/wiki/AirtrainDiscount

The first train service from Brisbane Airport departs at 6.00am and
the last service of the day is 8.00pm, Saturday & Sunday timetables
differ slightly. For train timetables, please refer to the Airtrain
site:

   http://www.airtrain.com.au

If you've not registered yet for lca2011, there's no time to loose! Do it now!

   https://conf.linux.org.au/register/prices

For the moment, Accommodation is still available at Urbanest, now at
$550 for the week.

It's getting exciting! We look forward to seeing you in Beautiful
Brisbane, for the stunning lca2011, in just a little while.

Cheers,
Marco
--
Marco Ostini - LCA2011 - team member