[lca-announce] LCA2010 Registration Extended

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Thu Dec 24 21:35:27 EST 2009

Merry Christmas from linux.conf.au 2010!

Preparations have been going really well for what will be the best free
and open source conference of the southern hemisphere! We were thrilled
with the response to the conference schedule, and registrations for the
conference have been coming in thick and fast. So much so that we even
sold out of Early Bird Registrations almost a week early!

Registrations are due to close today. Although a number of people have
been unable to register for LCA2010 because we have not been able to
accept American Express payments. We're now making this possible. It
will take a few more business days to get this working so we've decided
to extend our registrations into January.

Only a limited number of tickets to linux.conf.au 2010 remain, so get in
quick! Some of you were disappointed to miss out on Early Bird tickets.
To avoid mass disappointment, please let your friends/colleagues know so
that they don't miss out too.

To register for linux.conf.au 2010, please see:
http://www.lca2010.org.nz/register.

Merry Christmas and see you in January!!

Cheers!

--
Andrew and Susanne Ruthven
LCA2010 - Co-Directors

PO Box 11-682    |          linux.conf.au 2010
Manners St       | Follow the signs. Visit Wellington!
Wellington 6142  |      http://www.lca2010.org.nz
NEW ZEALAND      |