[lca-announce] Three sleeps to go!

lca-announce-admin at lists.linux.org.au lca-announce-admin at lists.linux.org.au
Fri Jan 12 13:45:33 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Earlier this afternoon, I waved goodbye to a very heavily packed three tonne
truck carrying pretty much all of our linux.conf.au 2007 gear to UNSW... A
striking image marking the end of our planning and preparation phase. Now
it's for real!

Over this weekend the Seven Team and our merry band of helpers will be
bumping in and cranking over to conference mode. To those of you already
here in Sydney, have a fantastic and restful weekend. If you're still
travelling or yet to leave, have a safe and comfortable journey. We'll have
everything ready for you when you get here. :-)

See you all bright and early on Monday morning for the official conference
opening.

 ... ROCK!

- Jeff Waugh
  on behalf of The Seven Team