[lca-announce] Countdown to linux.conf.au 2007: 48 DAYS TO GO

Countdown to linux.conf.au 2007

    48 DAYS TO GO

 1) We've been leaping out of our skins to reveal our first keynote speaker,
	and now we can! He's a scholar and a gentleman, and leads a double life
	as a kernel hacker extraordinaire. Without this man, we may have missed
	an entire generation of kernel hackers, and certainly wouldn't have had
	a penguin to go with our GNU -- that's right... We're going to make you
	click through to find out who! :-)

	http://tinyurl.com/y2hatd  <-  revealing linux.conf.au's first keynote!

 2) The programme has been updated with all the gory details about each and
	every session and speaker. You will also find updated information about
	our miniconfs, and lots of extra-curricular activities before and after
	the conference. It's going to be an EXTREMELY busy week... ROCK!

 3) We've already swept through the HALFWAY POINT for registrations! Please
	register as soon as possible to guarantee your spot at linux.conf.au,
	particularly if you'd like stay at the on-site accomodation or come to
	the official conference dinner. Despite growing the conference, places
	ARE limited. We are now accepting credit card payments on the website,
	so there's no reason to delay! Aside from procrastination. But there's
	not a lot of time or space left for that either. :-)

If you're not already there... Join the linux.conf.au announce mailing list
for important announcements:

- Jeff Waugh
  The Seven Team