[lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2006: Program is online!

lca-announce-admin at lists.linux.org.au lca-announce-admin at lists.linux.org.au
Thu Nov 10 11:10:04 UTC 2005

2006 - Dunedin, NZ!

linux.conf.au is the annual Australian Linux technical conference, and is
one of the largest gatherings of users and developers of Free and Open
Source Software in the Southern Hemisphere.  It is an opportunity for
developers and groups to present their ideas amongst peers, and for the Free
Software and Open Source communities to gather in general.

      See http://lca2006.linux.org.au/program.php

The 2006 conference is being held in Dunedin, New Zealand, at The University
of Otago[1].  More information can be found on the conference website:

http://lca2006.linux.org.au/

Program is online!

      The organisers of linux.conf.au 2006 are proud to announce that the
      conference program is now available.

      We apologise for the delay in publishing the program, but I'm sure
      you'll all agree that it was well worth the wait. We've got some
      excellent presentations scheduled, which adds up to a very busy week!

      So, head on over to the program at:

      http://lca2006.linux.org.au/program.php

      We're trying something a little different this year, by spreading the
      tutorials throughout the week, rather than all in one day.

      Please note, this program is subject to change as there are still some
      speakers that have not confirmed that they can attend, and last minute
      changes may need to be made.

      If you haven't registered yet, a reminder that early-bird
      registrations close in 8 days! You can register via the registration
      page at http://lca2006.linux.org.au/register/ . To claim the early-bird
      registration price, your registration needs to be paid in full before
      the early-bird close.

Please feel free to forward this announcement to your local LUG, or any
other person or group that would be interested!

[1]: http://www.otago.ac.nz/

Regards,

Mike Beattie,
linux.conf.au 2006 Organisers