[Grants] FOSS on Mobile Phones - grant application decision

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at just42.net
Wed May 24 20:55:43 AEST 2023

Dear Russell

FOSS on Mobile Phones - Russell Coker

The Linux Australia Council discussed this grant application at its meeting
on 24 May 2023.  We are pleased to inform you that the grant application
was approved - congratulations!

The grant is to cover the expenses as outlined in the original grant
application[1].

As a condition of the grant, Linux Australia requires that those involved
submit a talk proposal that describes their achievements for the next
Everything Open conference.  This is in addition to the usual Annual Report
contribution mentioned below.

Please email the Linux Australia treasurer (treasurer at linux.org.au) to
arrange the required payments.

As outlined in the grant guidelines, Linux Australia request that you
provide a brief report about the activities funded by this grant for
inclusion in our Annual Report.  We ask that this be sent via email to
council at linux.org.au by the end of November to allow sufficient time for its
incorporation into the report.

If you have further questions feel free to contact myself or any
member of the Linux Australia Council.

Jonathan Woithe
(on behalf of Linux Australia)

[1] http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/grants/2023-April/000143.html