[Flounder] meetings

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Tue Mar 21 23:39:48 AEDT 2023

We have had a bit of a hiatus but I think we should get things going again.
Yifei has expressed interest in giving a talk but I'm not sure he will be
ready by the start of next month.

One thing we have discussed is having a meeting about PC hardware.  There have
been some interesting developments in that regard in recent times, I could
give a talk about some of the new stuff, some things I've learned while
working in corporate IT, and some interesting research I've been reading and
the disturbing conclusion it led me to.  These are quite different topics so
this won't be a formal lecture, more of me giving brief talks about the topics
in question and then opening it for informal discussion where input from all
members is welcome.

Who's interested in a meeting about PC hardware on the 1st of April?