[Flounder] Where are we going with this?

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Wed Aug 30 21:24:01 AEST 2023

The number of people attending the meetings have been steadily decreasing.
The last meeting had just me, Yifei, and one guy from a Matrix channel about
Mobian who joined because we mentioned there that we were going to discuss
Mobian.

Generally the attendance at meetings is just me, Yifei, and Andrew Pam and
maybe one other person.  Yifei, Andrew, and I meet up on other occasions
outside of Flounder.

Is there demand for Flounder meetings?  If there is should someone else be
running it?  The lack of attendence seems to indicate that either the demand
isn't there or that I have not gone about running it in the best way.

What do you think?

Should we have a meeting on Saturday?  Yifei and I have both done some
interesting programming since the last meeting, would there be an audience if
there is a Flounder meeting?