[Flounder] Python User Group meeting

DL Neil NZOSS at etelligence.info
Fri May 27 07:52:09 AEST 2022

In case you are interested in Python:

You are invited to join the crowd at AuckPUG's/UTCmax's monthly
(virtual) "Coding Evening"

Wednesday 1 June. Meeting time 1830~2030 (0630~0830 UTC)
Water-cooler conversation from c.1800 (0600 UTC), and afterwards
Register at https://www.meetup.com/NZPUG-Auckland/

We will follow a 'lean coffee format', ie those attending will set the
agenda for the evening. Here are our usual or recent topics, plus some
additional thoughts to help you generate ideas:

- a particular component of Python you're having difficulty
understanding fully

- a work/hobby problem you're trying to solve with Python

- continuing/wrapping-up previous conversations about Python functions
(no, no more of those sneaky quiz-questions)

- another topic you think should be included in a Coding Evening

- how we should shape Coding Evenings post-COVID (assuming we are
post...) and the wider future of AuckPUG

- continue previous discussion on 'running' Python training courses

    (a) for complete beginners,
    (b) for programmers 'converting' to Python,
    (c) a second course (or further) in Python

(dn has drafted a paper which we could improve)

- AOB (Any Other Business)

Looking forward to seeing you there!
--
Regards =dn