[Flounder] how do I join #flounder:luv.asn.au using element.io

Dwight Walker dwight at wwwalker.com.au
Mon Mar 7 09:52:52 AEDT 2022

Hi

I have tried to find on element.io where to join #flounder:luv.asn.au but
cannot find it.

I googled and found no real help apart from contacting support at element.io
or join a room Element Web/Desktop and ask in there.

On element.io, there are only public rooms and nobody in the Matrix HQ
public room answered my question re joining #flounder:luv.asn.au with
element.io recently.

Does anyone on this list know how to join #flounder:luv.asn.au using
element.io on Matrix?

This is very difficult and not clear for me.

If you have done it, reply to this list to tell me how to do it.

I have looked round the element.io GUI and there is people and rooms and
search on public rooms list.

I may need an invite to join #flounder:luv.asn.au.

luv.asn.au site has nothing re joining #flounder:luv.asn.au.

My username on Matrix is wwwalker via element.io so @wwwalker:luv.asn.au.

I can create a private room and invite somebody to my private room on
element.io but cannot join another room that is not public on element.io
as it does not come up on public room list when I search for its name.

Dwight Walker
WWWalker Web Development Pty Ltd
https://wwwalker.com.au