[Flounder] Meeting Saturday on Terraform

DL Neil NZOSS at etelligence.info
Sat Jun 4 12:22:40 AEST 2022

On 03/06/2022 12.17, Ian Brown via Flounder wrote:
> Wouldn't it be 3pm NZ time Neil? Unless you lot over the ditch have a
> very late lunch.... :)

Have you not heard of "an executive lunch"?

(the confusion started with me vacillating over which word yous-guys
might use in EN-AU for mid-day/evening meals...)

Silly stuff: it's not merely the two-hour time difference (between my
location and Melbourne) but THIS is Queen's Birthday Weekend - the
collective inhabitants of 'West Island' apparently take a whole week
before catching-on...

Serious stuff: repeating advice that stating a local datetime in
material aimed at a multi-time-zone audience, should be complemented by
same in the International Standard (UTC)...