[Flounder] Meeting Saturday on Terraform

DL Neil NZOSS at etelligence.info
Thu Jun 2 16:24:05 AEST 2022

On 01/06/2022 01.10, Russell Coker via Flounder wrote:
> https://flounder.linux.org.au/events/flounder-june-2022/
>
> On Saturday at 1PM Melbourne time we have the June meeting which is about
> Terraform.  The training will be done on GCP but Terraform works on most
> clouds (I plan to use it on AWS).  Free entry and no need to sign up.

Have re-advertised at NZOSS.

Am I mis-remembering: we don't usually start this early, do we?

- for the benefit of those who will find their Kiwi lunch impacted

NB not the same as eating a protected-bird for lunch!

- says he, who suffered exactly that issue with a four-hour RedHat
session today - and nobody sent the pizza around my way (again...)