[Flounder] list moderation

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Tue Jul 12 23:29:36 AEST 2022

I just did the list moderation, which I should have done some time ago.  Some
of the messages may have been duplicates but that's OK IMHO.  For those people
I added the address they used to the allowed list so in future they can use
their alternative address to send.

I let one spam through by stuffing up on the web admin.

Obviously I'm not doing a great job of this.  Would anyone like to take over
the list admin/moderation?  There's like 1 message per month to deal with so
it's not a lot of work unless you are already overloaded.

Also if the new moderator could find out where Mailman stores it's whitelist
and remove info at uxstudioteam.com that would be good.

Thanks.