[Debian-au] Debian SIG Meeting: November

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Tue Nov 16 06:59:30 UTC 2004

When:
        Wednesday, November 17, 7:00pm - 8:00pm

Where:
        James Squire Brewery

Robert Collins will be giving a talk on Bazaar, a project creating a
user friendly interface for GNU Arch using the tla codebase. A review of
what makes Arch great, and how to get access to that using bazaar.

Along with the usual free-form discussions / debates that will precede
and follow his talk, food, drink and internet access are available and
people generally start wandering in from 18:30 for a good 'ol chin wag.

Head here: http://debian.slug.org.au/ for more details, links to maps
and other goodies.

In other DebSIG news, the December meeting will be a dinner, most
probably at a great Turkish restaurant in Newtown on a Friday or
Saturday night. Also, as I anticipate not being in this country for
whole swags of next year, DebSIG will need a caretaker to make sure the
wheels keep turning, it's not a lot of work and I can get most of the
year organised before I go.

I'm interested in feedback to both these items, so drop me a line :)

      Craige