[Debian-au] Bonjour.

Racked G. Ribbing enge at alemail.com
Fri May 7 09:30:38 UTC 2004

Buenos tardes!
Cool new job oppotunities: Stay-at-home manager
Honest staff wanted!
Do you have a lot of free time? Are you a part-time worker?
Are you a student whose class schedule impairs working hours?
If this isn't luck, I don't know what is!
We need people just like you - outgoing, honest and capable!
This is a business that requires a only limited amounts of your time.
The company needs people from Australia.
Spaces are limited, hurry now and take your chance with this great job opportunity.
DO NOT TURN THIS OFFER DOWN!! GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!
http://217.211.117.40:3333/
For more information, check out our website
Click here (once)