[Debian-au] Debian RC Bug Squish / Code Fest

Craige McWhirter tongmaster at arseclown.tv
Wed Feb 25 15:33:49 UTC 2004

When:
        Saturday, March 13, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Where:
        Sydney Uni

To do our bit to bring the next Debian release closer to fruition, we're
holding a Debian RC Bug Squish and Code Fest. The idea of of the day is
to have a social, coding day, learn a few things and close some Debian
RC Bugs, for which we will be having prizes etc for a variety of
achievements such as closing the most bugs, closing the most difficult
bug, closing the most important bug. The winners will be chosen by those
attending the day.

Food and drink will be organised throughout the day and dinner be held
afterwards at a venue decided on by the participants.

For more information on Debian RC (release critical) bugs, head to the
DebSIG website http://debian.slug.org.au/ and key on there for updates,
detailed location information, maps and other news relating to this
event.

See you all there!

      Craige.

o/~ I'm going to die with a twinkle in my eye 'cause I sung songs
spun stories loved laughed and drank wine o/~  -  The Cat Empire