[Debian-au] February DebSIG

Craige McWhirter tongmaster at arseclown.tv
Wed Feb 11 13:31:02 UTC 2004

When:
        Wednesday, February 18, 7:00pm - 8:00pm

Where:
        James Squire Brewery

Debian SIG has a brand new home at The James Squire Brewery on the King
St Wharf at Darling Harbour. The facility features a large boardroom,
presentation equipment, internet access, food and drinks. This will
probably become our permanent home for normal meetings.

This month Jeff Waugh takes his experience from the GNOME release
process and applies it to Debian, with a coat hanger.

Along with the usual free-form discussions / debates that will precede
and follow this talk, food, drink and internet access are available and
people generally start wandering in from 18:30 for a good 'ol chin wag.

For more detailed information, maps, RSS feeds and the like, head here:

http://debian.slug.org.au/

See you all there!

      Craige.

o/~ I'm going to die with a twinkle in my eye 'cause I sung songs
spun stories loved laughed and drank wine o/~  -  The Cat Empire