[Debian-au] Bug Squish / Code Fest!

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Tue Aug 24 13:24:00 UTC 2004

I know the announce is a little late (we had trouble finalising the
room) but it's been on the calendar since January so there's no excuses!
Here's the run down, head here for more:

http://debian.slug.org.au/events/detail.html?id=133

When:
        Saturday, August 28, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Where:
        University of New South Wales
We're holding a Debian RC Bug Squish and Code Fest. The idea of of the
day is to have a social, coding day, learn a few things and maybe close
some Debian RC Bugs, for which we will be having prizes etc for a
variety of achievements such as closing the most bugs, closing the most
difficult bug, closing the most important bug. The winners will be
chosen by those attending the day.

Full details, including a map and directions are at the above URL. See
you there!

--

Debian Hint #2: You can use 'dpkg-reconfigure ' to change the
answers you gave to the questions asked when you first installed a