[Debian-au] DebSIG January 17th w/ bdale

akumria at debian.org akumria at debian.org
Fri Jan 10 18:15:12 UTC 2003

Just a reminder that DebSIG is on again this month; however it isn't on
our usual Wednesday but rather this Friday.

We'll be the Debian Project Leader (DPL) Barksdale "bdale" Garbee who'll
be flying in that day.

The meeting will be at the Wooloomooloo Bay Hotel and will begin around
18:30. There will be plenty of beer and lots of pool playing.

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never