[Debian-au] Re: Debian meet in Melbourne

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Wed Feb 26 21:38:33 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 23:49, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au> [2003-02-26 19:09]:
> > I realize this is late, but any chance of meeting earlier then 8pm?
>
> I guess I can turn up at 7pm.

Would probably suit me better too. Mike and I will probably be
travelling in together, so we could both be there at 7.

Brian, would you want to come in with us? You'd have to travel right
past my place anyway, so you could leave your car at IVT and you, Mike
and I could all go in together.

Anyone else likely to come from the Croydon area?

Jonathan