[Debian-au] [VAC] Moving to Australia

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Mon Feb 24 07:00:03 UTC 2003

I have recently moved to Australia to do a Master in Software
Engineering at the University of Melbourne.  I've had some problems
getting my student visa but provided I can sort this out this week, as
I should, I will stay here until (at least) the end of November.

I definitely want to meet people in Melbourne, and, in fact, I'm going
to send another message about this soon.  Also, I'm sure I will come to
Sydney at some point.  I will probably also go to Canberra at some stage.

I should be able to do my work normally since I have fairly decent
Internet again.  You will only see that my timezone and hence the
working hours have changed...

BTW, if anyone has some hardware to give away, I'd appreciate it.
However, since I'm not sure asking for hardware is proper here, I will
just refer you to http://www.cyrius.com/au-stuff.html for more info.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm at cyrius.com