[Debian-au] DebSIG 12th Feb / IPv6

Anand Kumria akumria at debian.org
Tue Feb 11 03:44:06 UTC 2003

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that DebSIG is on again for young and old this
Wednesday 12th Feb (tomorrow!). Unfortunately the tentative speaker I
had arranged is busy so I'll be speaking instead.

What with the timely announcement of a $10,000 prize for writing IPv6
related application [1], I'll be introducing IPv6 and explaining what
it is, how it works, how to get everything in Debian setup for it and
how to connect to the IPv6 internetwork.

Remember DebSIG is on at the Wooloomooloo Bay Hotel (WBH) - drop in
around 18:30 to get a decent seat and (reasonable) beer.

See you all tomorrow.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never