[Debian-au] DebSIG Xmas party tomorrow (Wed 10th Dec)

Anand Kumria akumria at debian.org
Tue Dec 9 02:47:53 UTC 2003

Hi,

Just a quick reminder to let me know if you are coming to tomorrow's
DebSIG christmas party. It is at the Belgian Beer Bar (123 Harrington
St) from 6:30pm onwards.

I've booked for 18 places and almost all spots are taken and I need
final numbers by the end of today (around 5pm or so). So if you want to
come along but haven't told me yet, now is the time.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never