[Debian-au] DebSIG this Wednesday (September 11)

akumria at debian.org akumria at debian.org
Tue Sep 10 04:55:00 UTC 2002

Hello all,

It appears the formality of announcing DebSIG (Debian Special Interest
Group) appears to have been overlooked this month.

Talk(s) are being organised but a number of people are in discussions
with SWMBO[1] before they are able to confirm. There'll be someone, don't
worry.

The usual place for DebSIG in Sydney (does DebSIG happen elsewhere?[2]) is
the Wooloomooloo Bay Hotel (WBH) which is located just near Harry's Cafe
de Wheels.

Most everyone tends to gather at around 19:00 but there will be plenty
of people beforehand to have dinner. Come along and remember to bring
along keys to be signed.

Regards,
Anand

[1]: She Who Must Be Obeyed

[2]: Wouldn't it be cool if every second Wednesday around Australia was
a DebSIG night. That way you could fly interstate and never miss one!

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never