[Debian-au] Re: [SLUG] Debian SIG

Peter Hardy peter at slug.org.au
Tue Jun 4 01:14:35 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-03 at 14:12, Peter Hardy wrote:
> This month, David McGuire will be giving a talk on installing Debian on
> an iBook, more specifically how a non-expert did it.

In David's own words:
"After 16 years of MacOS, I decided to turn my trusty iBook turned into
a dual boot OS9/debian. Easy when you know how, but a pain if you have
no clue what to do. The trials and tribulations of a newbie."

> Where: Woolloomooloo Bay Hotel - boardroom (upstairs)
> When: Wednesday, 11th of June 19:00 - 20:00

That should read Wednesday the 12th.  My apologies.

> Cost: $0,
>       $10 if you pre-order tea/coffee
> Misc: Dinner, alcohol are available
> Park: - Lincoln Cr (recommended, open til late)
>       - Domain (closes 21:00) or
>       - Beside the Bells Hotel

Peter Hardy
SLUG Secretary