[Debian-au] bussiness opportunity

Craig Small csmall at eye-net.com.au
Thu Aug 29 11:12:22 UTC 2002

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 10:23:59PM -0500, Ryan Palmer wrote:

> THE BEST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY ON THE INTERNET @ www.smartmall.biz/?118795

Thankyou Ryan, but unfortunately I am discussing an even better BUSINESS
OPPORTUNITY with some friends in the Nigerian military.  I'd like to
let you know more but they keep telling me that SECRECY IS THE UTMOST
IMPORTANCE.

Once again, thankyou for your concern of the Debian developers of
Australia's financial situation.  I cannot even use your BEST BUSINESS
OPPORTUNITY as a fall back as I always have the backup plan of importing
water pump spare parts from China.

 - Craig (person friend of military wierdos, corrupt beancounters and
          widows of prime ministers located throughout africa)