[Debian-au] SLUG Debian SIG - Woody Party

Craige McWhirter craige at slug.org.au
Thu Aug 1 13:21:49 UTC 2002

Shoowoop!

The August SLUG Debian SIG is on Wednesday (the 14th, not the 7th as some
believe, DebSIG is the second Wednesday of the month) and we're having a
*party* / dinner to celebrate the release of Debian 3.0, aka Woody.
You're encouraged to come dressed as your favourite package, developer
or Woody related theme.

The major change is that we are not going to the usual venue, we are
having the Woody party at a Teppanyaki restaurant in North Sydney. There
will no doubt be a few heading out afterwards.

RSVP-ing is a *must*, even if you've told me you're coming on IRC / IRL
/ email, reply to this email and RSVP formally (Haiku RSVP's get
preference), there will be a cap on numbers (about 30) so it's first in,
best dressed. RSVP by Friday, 9th of August (preferably sooner).

When: Wednesday, August 14th, 19:00
Where: Shinju Teppanyaki, 51 Berry St, North Sydney.
Cost: Your dignity plus about $38

----- Begin Bad Haiku -----
Come one, come all, catch
the food in your mouth, let none
on the floor. Woody!
----- End Bad Haiku -----

      Craige.

GPG Key fingerprint = C206 904F 5231 2F2E 8DAA  F094 5879 71B5 0960 CF37

Sydney Linux Users Group http://slug.org.au/