[Debian-au] Debian Mini Conference: LCA2002, Brisbane.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Dec 5 12:52:41 UTC 2001

Well, given the overwhelming traffic on this list, I thought I'd start
a small thread... ;)

We curently have about 4 talks for the Debian Mini-Conference in Brisbane in
February at LCA 2002 (the Monday and Tuesday before LCA). I am looking for
extra content: demonstrations, talks, panel sessions, BOFs, etc. There will,
of course, be on ObSigning (goes without saying). And of course, the ObPub
crawl. Any other activities people?

There is quite some interest I have had from people, and I am hoping that a
fair few people from this list will be around too.

So.... if you have some suggestions, please mail me. I'm going to try and
do some loose scheduling this week.

Yours,

  James

--