[Confweb-dev] 2020 planning

Joel Addison joel at addison.net.au
Thu Mar 19 11:47:15 AEDT 2020

Hi Clinton,

I just found this in my spam folder, so apologies for not responding earlier.

Catching up soon would be good, so we can get started planning things out. The LCA2021 team are also looking for guidance, so we should start documenting what we will provide to them and where they can fit in with the team.

Most evenings work for me, except every second Tuesday when I have an LA meeting. Friday evenings are not as good either.

Thanks,
Joel